Upcoming speaking engagements include:
- I am participating in a symposium entitled, ‘Deification and Creaturehood in an Age of Biotechnological Enhancement’, 17-19 July 2017 at Kellogg College, Oxford, UK.
- I will be speaking on the theme ‘Bonhoeffer’s Evangelization of the Doctrine of God’ at the 2nd London Bonhoeffer Colloquium, St. Mary’s University, Twinckenham on Saturday, October 28th, 2017.
- I will be preaching the Reformation Sunday service at the Kirk of St. Nicholas Uniting, Aberdeen, on Sunday, October 29th, 2017
- I will present a plenary paper as part of the 2018 Dutch ‘Barth Tagung’ on the theme of ‘Bonhoeffer as a Challenge to Barth’s Theology’, March 5-7, 2018, Amersfoort.
- I will be contributing to the Markus Barth Centenary Symposium to be hosted by the Karl Barth Center at Princeton Theological Seminary.
Some other recent papers and presentations include:
- I served as a respondent to Eleanore Stump at the conference, ‘God, History, and the Incarnation’, June 1-3, 2017 at the University of St Andrews.
- ‘Bound Over to the Devil’s Tyranny? Sin and Satan in Contemporary Reformed Hamartiology’, Reformed Theology and History Group, American Academy of Religion annual meeting, November 19 – 23, 2016, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- ‘Kierkegaard on the Christian Life’, at a symposium on ‘Kant and Public Theology’, hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies at Radboud University, Nijmegen, in the Netherlands, November 9-12, 2016.
- ‘Listening to Discipleship‘s “B-Side”‘, Reading Bonhoeffer for the Life of the Church, Durham University, September 20-22, 2016.