Upcoming speaking engagements include:
- I will be speaking on the theme ‘Bonhoeffer’s Evangelization of the Doctrine of God’ at the 2nd London Bonhoeffer Colloquium, St. Mary’s University, Twinckenham on Saturday, October 28th, 2017.
- I will be preaching the Reformation Sunday service at the Kirk of St. Nicholas Uniting, Aberdeen, on Sunday, October 29th, 2017
- I am to lecture, teach and give one or more papers during a week-long visit to the Department of Religion of Baylor University, Waco, TX from November 6-10, 2017.
- I will present a paper to the Logos Institute at the University of St Andrews on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- I will present a plenary paper as part of the 2018 Dutch ‘Barth Tagung’ on the theme of ‘Bonhoeffer as a Challenge to Barth’s Theology’, March 5-7, 2018, Amersfoort.
- I will be contributing to the Markus Barth Centenary Symposium to be hosted by the Karl Barth Center at Princeton Theological Seminary in September 2018.
Some other recent papers and presentations include:
- I participated in a symposium entitled, ‘Deification and Creaturehood in an Age of Biotechnological Enhancement’, 17-19 July 2017 at Kellogg College, Oxford, UK.
- I served as a respondent to Eleanore Stump at the conference, ‘God, History, and the Incarnation’, June 1-3, 2017 at the University of St Andrews.
- ‘Bound Over to the Devil’s Tyranny? Sin and Satan in Contemporary Reformed Hamartiology’, Reformed Theology and History Group, American Academy of Religion annual meeting, November 19 – 23, 2016, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- ‘Kierkegaard on the Christian Life’, at a symposium on ‘Kant and Public Theology’, hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies at Radboud University, Nijmegen, in the Netherlands, November 9-12, 2016.
- ‘Listening to Discipleship‘s “B-Side”‘, Reading Bonhoeffer for the Life of the Church, Durham University, September 20-22, 2016.