I thought it might be useful to collect together here something of an omnibus of links to places on the internet where there’s been discussion, reviews, and criticism of Militant Grace. I’ll continue to add links here should other material appear in coming months.
- Discussion of the book in the Take & Read feature of The Christian Century, 9 May 2019 issue.
- Todd Brewer’s review on the Mockingbird ‘Top Ten Theology Books of 2018’. He and Dave Zahl also discuss the book at the start of the companion postcast here.
- Hank Spaulding’s review in Reading Religion (November 2018)
- Mike Bird’s interview on his blog Euangelion (November 2018)
- Bishop Peter Foster’s review in the Church Times (September 2018)
- Tavis Bohlinger’s photo essay and interview from the Aberdeen postgraduate symposium on the book in June 2018.